Fun Facts at a Glance
Here are some quick facts to help you understand who I am at a glance...
- I share a birthday with my twin sisters!
- They were born on my Sweet Sixteen, but we didn't meet them until they were three months old. I absolutely love sharing our special day!
- I know American Sign Language.
- I'm not fluent, but can have conversations about a plethora of topics.
- My hidden talent is being able to pick up just about anything with my toes... seriously, even something as small as a strand of tinsel!
- I loved participating in chorus, musicals, and talent shows when I was in school.
- I'm definitely more of a night person... I hate waking up early!
- I have a huge fear of airplanes.
- I used to love going to Broadway shows when I lived in New York. We used to go to at least one or two a year. I've seen everything from Wicked and Mamma Mia to Memphis and Aladdin, Bonnie and Clyde, and more! I've even seen celebrities in some performances, like when my mom and I saw Kristen Chenoweth and Sean Hayes in Promises, Promises! I always loved staying after shows to get autographs too!